Monday 11 December 2017

HAPPIEST DAYS OF MY LIFE



                           






                             "Happiness and Sorrow" these are two faces of a coin. Because, every person face
            many troubles, problems in their life. "After long darkness their is light"  So God shows  
            both faces of coin in our life we get many happy moments.



         
             


                          
Happiest day of my life is when I got my job and when I Married to my dream boy. For getting job I have worked very hard. Sometimes, I woke up in the  morning 4 O' clock for completing my work. And prepared myself well for CET exams to give the best of the best. And finally my hard work paid off , I passed my CET and succeed to get  teacher job. So this made me very happy.

 And another Happiest day of my life is my marriage, because I had some expectation for my would be in my mind and I think God fulfilled all my expectation by giving me such a Loving, Caring, Sharing, Helping Husband.



           


                              So these are the two Happiest days of my life.

6 comments:

Professional Development

Professional Development. Abstract:. In this article it is been tried to understand the concept of professional development. The professio...