Saturday 9 December 2017

It's my thought for the day

Who is your good /best teacher??? You may list many names... Even I did same first. But I just thought again, my second thought said that... "Is anybody really can change us??" "Or just influence us?" I answered myself, "Yes... No one can change me! But myself !!" Final answer of mine was "YOU ARE ONLY YOUR FINAL MENTOR''. Others may try to change us, influence, or may inspire us but always the choice is left to us.

Only our voice touches us more. Even if we speak slowly, our ears can hear.... Even deaf can hear his inner voice clearly... But we must list to it calmly . We can't pretend with us... "So... I repeat We Are only can become our best mentor "
Only thing is we must accept our mistakes first..... Then all changes
Are ours. Infact all good changes.

So I said myself... Think twice  but but your choice should  be wise because then only we respect ourselves.

All suggestions and comments  are most welcomed,regarding my  words choice , grammar, etc... So that I can write better next.

4 comments:

  1. I really like few sentences in your paragraph. 'We must accept our mistakes first, then all changes are ours'. 'Think twice and your choice should be wise'. Nicely expressed...
    I think you can change the sentences like- 'Is anybody really can change us' - Can anybody really change us' , YOUR ARE ONLY YOUR FINAL MENTOR'- YOU ARE THE ONLY- YOUR FINAL MENTOR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for your constructive feedback sir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right madam. No university can not teach what life teaches...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You being a teacher your thoughts influence lot and your thoughts are very nicely expressed.

    ReplyDelete

Professional Development

Professional Development. Abstract:. In this article it is been tried to understand the concept of professional development. The professio...