Friday 2 March 2018

Its not my cup of tea

This morning i was standing in front of my home n  my neighbour asked in concern why you're here,i replied key is with my sis n she is on d way now so am waiting,then she invited me to sit in their home,usually i didnt prefer to go neighbours home unnecesarily,but it was very hot n i think its its better to sit in their home,initially she started conversation on my personal matter onwards it takes u turn on another lady neighbour,on dressing style,n reserved mentality like this n like that bla..bla..
        I get cnfused that what i,,'ve to reply,coz i' m always keep my mind in my stuff not in others so..i just simply smiled on her informtn,so she defined me also that u r not available to speak n u always busy inside,....oh gosh...i just realized she must speak about me with others,so i just enacted that i get phone call n came out.....so i failued to convince that do some useful stuffs rather than that dont just discuss what others are doing,......it ll make us feel guilt at the end of life...what i did iny whole life....?!...i just chatted gossips....but she didnt get convinced,,,i confirmed its not my cup of tea.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Professional Development

Professional Development. Abstract:. In this article it is been tried to understand the concept of professional development. The professio...