Saturday 14 July 2018

Pakoras and laddus on the way....

One of my ex student came in my vahicle to go Pudakalkatti....She gave a cute and broad smile to us teachers....I am impressed ... I started a chat with her....Unexpectedly I said that Bharati brought snacks for Kuri sir...who sat on front seat beside driver ....Hearing this her mother told that "why not teacher take these pakoras and laddus" ....She hold that box front of us....We all astonished..! As me and three of my co teachers not done breakfast at home ...hesitate to take those snacks....they both insisted so much that we couldn't refused and took 2 pakoras and 1 laddu ....really delicious those are....satisfied our hunger till finishing prayer ....But sir whose name I recommended for snacks never ate a single pakora or laddu.....we said in the name of sir ....we ate those snacks...Then we recalled that thought ....dane dane pe likha hai khanewale ka naam...isn't it....this was unexpected ...experience of our travel ...from Dhrwad to Pudakalkatti....thanks to Bharati and her mother ....

5 comments:

Professional Development

Professional Development. Abstract:. In this article it is been tried to understand the concept of professional development. The professio...