Tuesday 21 November 2017

The Implementation of ELETP Training

         The implementation of all activities which are in ELETP training module is not an easy task in rural areas, but I am trying my level best.  I think the outcome is also better than past. I am trying some easy activities to my students .They are participating very actively. I am also conducting digital classes. After the training myself and my students are very comfortable than before in teaching learning process.  I am very thankful to dear madam and all RPs  for changing my views and strategies .

By Mr. Pradeep....

5 comments:

  1. Mr. Pradeep. The training has enriched you with number of skills and activities. The module is not syllabus for students but its tool for you to follow it and do the best at your school. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please conduct activities considering the level of the students. Keep it up sir. Good Work. All the best...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do modify the activities according to the level of your students and try out in you class, I hope it works.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes,Pradeep sir it's not easy to implement the activities in real conditions. Positive attitude is important. My students are also feeling better than past. Be creative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are happy to see you that the students performance is increasing in the classroom.

      Delete

Professional Development

Professional Development. Abstract:. In this article it is been tried to understand the concept of professional development. The professio...