Tuesday 28 November 2017

My opinion

            Hello Teachers... This is Deepa Javali. I would like to write about this 30 days training programme. When I got to know about this 30 days training I was very happy but I didn't know about this training and I thought how it will be... What we learn... I came to ELETP with less expectations. But first day only I decided to stay in the centre (even though my home is near to centre) to get chance to learn more. We learnt a lot, enjoyed a lot and I thought am I in college again? Thank you ELETP for giving an opportunity to learn and enjoy as students. Children can learn without fear of mistakes.. Likewise, we tried to learn here without fear of mistakes.. And all trainees  respected others opinion, knowledge, different ways of thinking... Thank you all teachers..
Before I was not good at writing but now I have that confidence to write better. We are all teachers of English language.. So lucky to get this training we got English environment here, We learnt a lot and we are inspired. We got supportive wings to fly over English world. THANK YOU ELETP. 


By Miss. Deepa Javali

5 comments:

  1. We are happy to see you writing in this blog. Please follow this blog. Add some more writings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to see you writing. Keep writing in this blog. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good writing. keep it up Deepa madam....

    ReplyDelete

Professional Development

Professional Development. Abstract:. In this article it is been tried to understand the concept of professional development. The professio...