Tuesday 28 November 2017

We must depart...

             Hello teachers, my eyes filled with tears...I am leaving this training center..I lost my father,and my mother-in-law during this training period. Which was not in my hand. What was in my hand is to gain the knowledge of teaching and learning process related to my class room. I thank to Miss Meher Afroza, Mr. Siddu , Mr.Gangadhar,  Mr. Shekhar and All my colleagues, who co-operated , supported, inspired , over all made me to laugh at those sensitive periods ...I am sorry if I irritated you anybody ... Thanks to one and all... I will miss my place, group, RP's Lectures..and unforgettable moments of this training ....✋

By Shahida Hebbali

4 comments:

  1. Happy to see you writing in this blog. We suggest you to implement all the skills you gained here in this training. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good expression feeling. Keep writing. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to see you writing. Keep it up. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good writing keep it up........

    ReplyDelete

Professional Development

Professional Development. Abstract:. In this article it is been tried to understand the concept of professional development. The professio...